2013年8月20日星期二

單語好文:怯氣 英語進建

  Courage
  怯氣

  One of my favorite movies growing up was The Wizard of OZ.
  從小到大年夜初終以往,我最愛好的电影之一是《綠傢仙蹤》。
  Did you ever see it?
  你曾看過這部电影嗎?
  In Dorothy’s adventures, she was accompanied by theTin Man,who wanted a heart,
  正在多蘿西的冒嶮故事中, 陪伴著她的是想要一顆旧道熱腸的鐵皮人,
  the Scarecrow,who wanted a brain,
  念要年夜腦的稻草人,
  the Lion,who wanted courage,and her faithful dog Toto.
  想要勇氣的獅子,还有她的忠誠的狗托托。
  At certain times in my life,I could relate to each of those characters,
  在我的生命中的特定時刻,我能夠联系到書裏的每個人物,
  I think we all can,
  我想我們皆能夠,
  In fact, that’s probably one of the reasons why the movies are so popular.
  事实上,這能够便是為甚麼這些影戲如此大獲勝利的原由之一,
  Sometimes we lack something.
  有時辰我們缺少一些貨色。
  Often it’s courage.
  但凡它即是怯氣。
  Because we interact with people all day and we are often forced to be more public’ than we’d like.
  由於偺們每天与人打交講,我們经常被迫比我們唸的愈加公开。
  well,we have to muster our courage and perform in front of others,
  嗯,我們必须興起勇氣正在别人面前表现,
  It could be a job interview. it could be a presentation,
  它能夠是一次事件心試。它多是一次演講,
  or it could be standing in front of a group and simply introducing yourself.
  或,那也多是站在一群人长远,结束簡略的毛遂自薦。
  I think some people are naturally courageous.
  我想有些人死成绩是勇氣非凡。
  They are great at public speaking,
  他們非常擅長報告,
  They don’t seem to get too nervous,
  他們好像不太緩跟,
  Others... well, just the thought of speaking in front of others causes them to get butterflies... to break out in a sweat, ...to start stuttering why is that?
  而别人……嗯,只是想在人面前談話……就使他們覺得嚴重,開端揮汗如雨,起頭結巴,那是為何?

没有评论:

发表评论